Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bee-NCreative4Less designer and CT call



I am happy to announce that I have just been made Store Asst. Manager for Bee-NCreative4Less. I hope my efforts will  be helpful to this store in its goal to reach for the stars! 

If anyone needs any information about designing for Bee-NCreative4Less (link to application), come join us! You can find us on Facebook too! 
BeeNCreative4less is looking for some tut writers, tag makers, cluster frames makers, quickpages makers. If your intersent working with us pls follow this link to fill out the CT application
http://bee-ncreative4less.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=6

1 comment:

  1. I cannot make out the addy to apply for CT.
    my home addy is mm.grittner@accesscomm.ca if someone could send me an application I would be more than happy to return it. I look forward to hearing from you hugs. I do tags clusters templates wordart, but sadly I do not tut.
    Hugs Muriel

    ReplyDelete