Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Want a Custom kit?

I decide to do something a bit different
I like making kits for people
so I'm going to do it this way
Want a custom kit to match a tube...
or an exclusive kit for your forum?  Look no further!  I will create a custom kit, to your specifications...just for you! It will be an normal size kit now to huge but not
an mini kit either. Just email what you want and I will make it for you.
If you want it just for your group only I can do that
and the best part its going to be it won't cost you an dime.
So email me your kit

3 comments:

  1. That is very generous of you Jenny! We just might take you up on that at Divaz! Thank you! ;) Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Golden I would love to make one for Divas

    ReplyDelete
  3. kewl beans!!!!!! that would be awesome Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete